Position: Senior Threat Analyst
Location: Huntsville, AL
Troy 7, Inc. is seeking a Senior Threat Analyst to support the Missile Defense Agency’s Engineering Directorate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop parametric threat spaces encompassing intelligence assessments for BMDS design, test, and performance assessment as well as analyze and map BMDS functions and sensitivities to the threat properties.
- Develop threat requirements for BMDS development efforts and review submitted requirements for completeness and technical accuracy.
- Perform threat analysis tasks to include analysis of technical data from the Intelligence Centers, real world data collections to benchmark threat models, and Special Studies and Quick Reaction Tasks (QRT) to support MDA leadership.
- Lead integration of threat data products to include quality control of products and resolution of any identified issues.
- Minimal travel is required for this position.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance with Top Secret/SCI clearance preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field with 15 years or greater Ballistic Missile related threat engineering experience
- Extensive knowledge of threat characteristics to include but not limited to trajectory, debris, plume signatures, RCS signatures, and/or IR signatures
- Strong leadership, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Missile Defense Agency
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community is highly desired.
- Advanced degree in a technical field