Position: Systems Engineer / Analyst
Location: Huntsville, AL
Troy 7, Inc. is seeking an Intermediate Systems Engineer/Analyst to support the Missile Defense Agency Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Program, Ground Systems Engineering Interfaces team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Management of technical issues including discovery, reporting, tracking, and closing issues
- Extensive coordination across GM and the MDA to collect targeted data related to GM system operations and unintended consequences
- Participate in the BMDS Data Analysis Working Group (BDAWG) to prepare responses to Operational Test Agency (OTA) analysts. Maintain tracking of OTA Issue Sheets.
- Maintain tracking of GM assigned Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) Discrepancy Reports (BDRs)
- Participate within the Failure Review and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) to prepare responses to GM assigned BDRs
- Support Missile Order of Battle tracking and updates. Coordination required with STRATCOM, C2BMC, GMD Ground Systems, MDA Intelligence, and Northrop Grumman.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Candidate must have a Secret Clearance, prefer a Top Secret
- Candidate must have a BS or BA college degree. Prefer Engineering or related technical degree
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) with team members, and senior managers. Proficiency with MS office.
- 5 years of experience with GMD or MDA Interface programs from a Prime development level or service support level effort
- Experience with Missile Defense Agency, preferred GMD experience / MDA Interface experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver products on schedule