Position: Threat Analyst
Location: Huntsville, AL
Troy 7, Inc. is seeking a Threat Analyst to support the Missile Defense Agency’s Engineering Directorate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Focal point for development of the Adversary Data Package (ADP) and Parametric Threat Space (PTS) documents and support for intelligence requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise on foreign threat missile systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise on U.S. Ballistic Missile Defense Systems.
- Support weekly Threat Systems Modeling TIM with national intelligence community members, the Ballistic Missile Defense Systems (BMDS) Operational Test Agency Team, and MDA Intelligence Requirements.
- Support threat- and scenario-related requirements for Ground Test, Digital Simulation, Wargames, and Exercise events described in the BMDS IMTP.
- Support development of Threat Baselines for Ground Test, Digital Simulation, Wargames, and Exercises IAW the Threat Systems Working Group Charter and MDA Ground Test Concept of Operations (CONOPs).
- Develop and evaluate threat missile system / BMDS scenarios to ensure intelligence-based design and compliance with latest intelligence assessments.
- Review scenarios and provide recommendations concerning the adequacy of the scenarios to the Government.
- DoD Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Professional writing skill and ability to produce technical documents for senior MDA leadership approval (MDA/DE)
- Ability to deliver complex technical products and manage time to tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Missile Defense Agency
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community