GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) Suite 871
GSA Schedules are competitively awarded contracts available for use by U.S. government agencies and their approved contractors to obtain products and services in a streamlined and simplified manner.
PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using PSS to acquire the professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
Contract # GS00F202GA
- 871-3: System Design, Engineering and Integration
- 871-4: Test and Evaluation Services
Troy 7, Inc. PSS contacts
Patty Gargulinski, President
Jennifer Perkins, Contracts Manager